Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32001 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 141% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,317 (Bs 35,366) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)