Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34438 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 175% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,868 (Bs 19,943) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)