Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31193 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 168% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,065 (Bs 32,268) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)