Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20094 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,447 (ARS $17,155) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)