Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05408 BRL / MZN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,491 (101,537 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)