Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04545 BRL / MZN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,354 (73,809 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)