Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06446 BRL / MZN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 43% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,576 (117,516 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)