Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.712 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,867 (1,581 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (27 minutes ago)