Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.230 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 17% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,654 (1,131 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)