Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.297 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,826 (€1,464) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)