Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.364 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 72% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,077 (€1,851) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)