Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00109 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,997 (COL$1,839,426) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (37 minutes ago)