Cost of living comparison between Manizales, Colombia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00107 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,899 (COL$2,702,688) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,300 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)