Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00105 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,466 (COL$3,288,037) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q22 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (36 minutes ago)