Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00106 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,938 (COL$2,767,391) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)