Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00110 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,774 (COL$3,438,737) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)