Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,139 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06671 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,661 (Php69,879) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,236 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (30 minutes ago)