Cost of living comparison between Manila, Philippines and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,593 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06540 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,695 (Php41,202) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)