Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05183 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 38% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,900 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,638 (₨70,182) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)