Cost of living comparison between Mandalay, Myanmar and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00246 BRL / MMK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,287 (930,838 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (41 minutes ago)