Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00234 BRL / MMK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,100 (1,755,678 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (39 minutes ago)