Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00227 BRL / MMK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 12% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,198 (969,120 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (35 minutes ago)