Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00243 BRL / MMK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,045 (2,078,707 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)