Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00235 BRL / MMK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,343 (1,423,376 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)