Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 848 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.173 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 56% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,856 (£1,404) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)