Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 781 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,001 in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (38 minutes ago)