Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,376 in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)