Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.249 BRL / BHD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 27% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,166 (Dinar 384) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)