Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.617 BRL / BHD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 35% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,371 (Dinar 391) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (43 minutes ago)