Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.884 BRL / BHD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,559 (Dinar 851) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)