Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10877 BRL / NIO
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 13% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,455 (40,958 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)