Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11896 BRL / NIO
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 13% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,272 (27,502 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 2 hours ago)