Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12011 BRL / NIO
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,544 (37,835 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)