Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10464 BRL / NIO
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,917 (18,317 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (36 minutes ago)