Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,098 (Rp 13,105,203) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)