Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,995 (Rp 19,308,262) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)