Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00025 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,586 (Rp 10,182,665) in Manado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (35 minutes ago)