Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.283 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 84% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,611 (€1,405) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (41 minutes ago)