Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.742 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 107% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,786 (€3,150) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)