Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38724 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 49% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,998 (18,072 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)