Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38266 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,549 (19,727 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)