Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38816 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 48% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,690 (19,812 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)