Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35292 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,509 (9,944 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)