Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40584 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 62% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,603 (21,198 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (33 minutes ago)