Cost of living comparison between Malmo, Sweden and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34851 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,076 (14,566 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)