Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18127 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 20% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,012 (E£ 22,131) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (about 1 hour ago)