Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03760 BRL / KES
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 16% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,464 (Shilling145,305) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)