Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03161 BRL / KES
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,908 (Shilling155,276) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)