Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03117 BRL / KES
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,413 (Shilling77,420) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (32 minutes ago)