Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21462 BRL / MVR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 23% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,661 (31,038 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)