Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20453 BRL / MVR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,938 (19,252 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)