Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20310 BRL / MVR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,019 (24,713 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)