Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24002 BRL / MVR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 42% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,689 (27,868 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)