Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21067 BRL / MVR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 22% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,106 (28,982 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,812 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €10 (43 minutes ago)