Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10976 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,222 ($U20,243) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)