Cost of living comparison between Maldonado, Uruguay and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11903 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 4% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,395 ($U20,117) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)