Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11835 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 6,004 ($U50,732) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (36 minutes ago)