Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.888 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,723 (5,316TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)