Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,398 (Rp 14,461,907) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 3.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Weifang costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)