Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47058 BRL / SDG *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,424 (11,526 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)