Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.429 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,062 (€1,185) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)