Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.386 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,658 (€785) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)