Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.763 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,536 (€1,471) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (25 minutes ago)