Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.063 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,599 (€1,624) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)