Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.892 BRL / BYN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 46% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,452 (1,296 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (16 minutes ago)