Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00612 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 92% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,618 (1,571,055 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)