Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00556 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 79% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,700 (1,204,978 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $645 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Austin, Texas costs $125 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$16,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Concordia costs ARS $22 (about 1 hour ago)