Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00583 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 88% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,820 (1,513,857 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (37 minutes ago)