Cost of living comparison between Makassar, Indonesia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 35% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,435 (Rp 9,997,902) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)