Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.279 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 87% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,294 (€2,406) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (41 minutes ago)