Cost of living comparison between Mainz, Germany and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.682 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,051 (€1,372) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)