Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.339 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,760 (€1,426) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)