Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.763 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,515 (€1,997) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)