Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 BRL / BYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 37% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,568 (9,613,794 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)