Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09484 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 15% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,415 (46,553 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)