Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09527 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 17% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,107 (32,618 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)