Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05029 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 40% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,889 (₨57,459) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)