Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04734 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 39% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,273 (₨48,010) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (39 minutes ago)