Cost of living comparison between Mackay, Australia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.595 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 77% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,522 (AU$2,128) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 3 hours ago)