Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.146 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 12% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,466 ($1,420) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)