Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.230 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 7% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,317 ($717) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)