Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,004 in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)