Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,270 in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)