Cost of living in Macao compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39594 BRL / MOP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macao is 69% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,328 (15,983 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (29 minutes ago)