Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.700 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 79% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,498 (€2,567) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (42 minutes ago)