Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.364 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 124% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,085 (€2,311) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)