Cost of living comparison between Lviv, Ukraine and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13381 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,941 (14,503₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)