Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11451 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 46% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,681 (14,676₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)