Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11566 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 46% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,039 (17,630₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)