Cost of living in Lutsk, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12451 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lutsk (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,569 (28,662₴) in Lutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)