Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45166 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 25% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,330 (元5,159) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)