Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37819 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 57% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,874 (15,532 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)