Cost of living in Lugano, Switzerland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.133 BRL / CHF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lugano (Switzerland) is 107% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,475 (CHF 2,067) in Lugano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (35 minutes ago)