Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04656 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 32% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,560 (₨54,981) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)