Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04752 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 32% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,120 (₨44,609) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)