Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05053 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 10% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,797 (₨55,359) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)