Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05029 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,848 (₨76,521) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)