Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06190 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 35% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,030 (Php32,799) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (29 minutes ago)