Cost of living in Lucca, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.440 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,268 (€1,532) in Lucca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)