Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00301 BRL / CDF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 129% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,570 (2,847,311 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (30 minutes ago)