Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00230 BRL / CDF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 79% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,466 (1,944,560 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)