Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,867 (4,382 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)