Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.776 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,971 (2,540 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (40 minutes ago)