Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.398 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,676 (€1,082) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (30 minutes ago)