Cost of living comparison between Lübeck, Germany and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.388 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,371 (€1,585) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (about 2 hours ago)