Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.296 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,465 (€1,355) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (43 minutes ago)